Athletes Without Limits US Tennis Team
We’re looking for US tennis players with intellectual disability to represent the US and compete at the high-level Tennis events throughout the world. Athletes must meet established criteria for intellectual disability and apply for Inas Eligibility. For more information please contact us.
In 2013 Athletes Without Limits launched the first high-performance US Tennis Team for athletes with intellectual impairment. We are proud to have many strong players (including former Virtus World Champions) among our ranks. Scroll below to meet the players and coaches, who hail from throughout the United States.
In 2016 Athletes Without Limits hosted the Virtus Tennis World Championships in Sea Colony, Delaware — bringing a Virtus World Championship event to the U.S. for the first time (in any sport).
- 2017 Virtus Tennis World Championships UK
- 2016 Virtus Tennis World Championships USA
- 2015 Virtus Global Games ECUADOR
- 2014 Virtus Tennis World Championships in Mont-de-Marsan, FRANCE
- 2014 Australian Tennis Championships (part of Australian Open) in Melbourne, AUSTRALIA
VIRTUS WORLD CHAMPIONSHIP TITLES (held by US Players)
- 2014 Women’s Singles: Brittany Tagliareni
- 2014 Women’s Doubles: Brittany Tagliareni & Katherine Richards