Athletes Without Limits US Tennis Team
In 2013 Athletes Without Limits launched the first high-performance US Tennis Team for athletes with intellectual impairment and already have two World Champions in our ranks. Scroll below to meet the players and coaches, who hail from throughout the United States. The team is sponsored by Wintergreen Resort in Virgnia and is coached by Jon Sarosiek, Diane Barker and Jack Barker.
INAS WORLD CHAMPIONSHIP TITLES (held by US Players)
- 2014 Women’s Singles: Brittany Tagliareni
- 2014 Women’s Doubles: Brittany Tagliareni & Katherine Richards
- 2017 Inas Tennis World Championships UK
- 2016 Inas Tennis World Championships USA
- 2015 Inas Global Games ECUADOR
- 2014 Inas Tennis World Championships in Mont-de-Marsan, FRANCE
- 2014 Australian Tennis Championships (part of Australian Open) in Melbourne, AUSTRALIA
We’re looking for US tennis players with intellectual disability to represent the US and compete at the high-level Tennis events throughout the world. Athletes must meet established criteria for intellectual disability and apply for Inas Eligibility. For more information please contact us.
Support US Players headed to tournaments throughout the World
Donate Online: To make a donation that will be distributed among the Tennis Team’s costs, go to our team’s fundraising page using the button above.
Donate by Check: If you like to donate to the tennis team by check, download a Tennis Donation Form which provides mailing instructions.
Corporate Sponsorship: Companies may benefit from a regional or national partnership with Athletes Without Limits. Learn more.
Special Thanks To