Athletes Without Limits/DC Strokes Rowing Program
DC’s Integrated Rowing Program
Athletes Without Limits has a long-standing partnership with DC Strokes with our integrated team of collegiate & high school athletes, Veteran Leaders/Freedom Rows and athletes with physical and intellectual disabilities training and racing together. The program is based out of the Anacostia Community BoathouseÂ and Washington DC.
Below is a list of many of the regatta’s the team competes in annually. For a current schedule of upcoming events visit the AWL’s DC Sports Website Calendar.
- Stonewall Regatta/Washington, DC
- VA Boat Club Sprints/Richmond, VA
- Independence Day Regatta/Philadelphia, PA
- Capital Sprints/Washington, DC
- Bayada Regatta/Philadelphia, PA
- Head of the Anacostia/Washington, DC
- Head of the Charles/Boston, MA
- Head of the Occoquan/Fairfax, VA
- Head of the Hooch/Chatanooga, TN
- Erg Sprints
- Crash B Sprints