Athletes Without Limits/DC Strokes Rowing Program
Follow our latest rowing team news and photos on our Facebook Page.
DC’s Integrated Rowing Program
Athletes Without Limits has partnered with DC Strokes and the US Parlympic Military Rowing Program to form an integrated group of high school athletes, athletes with physical disability and athletes with intellectual disability training and racing together. The program is based out of the Anacostia Community Boathouse in Washington DC.
2017 Regatta Schedule & Results
Click the link to go to official event page where results will be posted:
- June 4: Stonewall Regatta/Washington, DC
- June 10: VA Boat Club Sprints/Richmond, VA
- July 2: Independence Day Regatta/Philadelphia, PA
- July 8: Capital Sprints/Washington, DC
- August 12: Bayada Regatta/Philadelphia, PA
- September 23: Head of the Anacostia/Washington, DC
- October 21-22: Head of the Charles/Boston, MA
- Head of the Occoquan/Fairfax, VA
- November 4-5: Head of the Hooch/Chatanooga, TN