- This event has passed.
1st Athletes Without Limits National Equestrian Video Competition
October 2, 2018
Save the date for our inaugural AWL National Equestrian Competition! This inclusive event is open to athlete is any Inas Sport Class including athletes with Intellectual and Developmental Disability, Down Syndrome and/or Autism, and offers a range of dressage tests (English or Western) for riders of all levels.
All Event Tests, Rules & Entry Form will be posted to this page on August 6, 2018. Video entries will be due October 2, 2018. Interested athletes who have not already applied for an eligibility review may start that process immediately.
(Using USDF, USEF and FEI Tests)
(Using 2018 AWL Equitation Tests)
(Using 2018 AWL
|Divisions (Include 1 Dressage, 1 Equitation, and 1 In-Hand class performed with the SAME horse)|
|101. Walk test
(Para-Dressage Grade I Introductory Test B)
|201. Walk-Only||301. In-Hand Walk||401. Walk-Only
(Includes classes 101, 201, & 301)
(USDF Intro Level test B)
(Includes classes 102, 202, & 302)
|103. Training Level
(USEF Training Level test 2)
|403. W/T/C-Basic (Includes classes 103, 203, & 302)|
|104. First Level
(USEF First Level test 1)
|204. W/T/C-Advanced||303. In-Hand
|404. W/T/C-Advanced (Includes classes 104, 204, & 303)|
1st Class $25 or 1st Division $50
Additional classes: $15
Additional divisions: $40
GENERAL ENTRY RULES:
• Riders may enter up to 3 horses
• Riders may perform in English or Western tack in ANY (For specifications on tack/rider requirements for each class please see Event Rules, which will to be posted by August 6.)
• Rider/Horse Combination may not enter a class or division more than once.
• Riders in Canter riding classes may not cross enter into Walk classes or W/T riding
• Riders in W/T In-Hand classes may not cross enter into Walk In-Hand
• Division riders must ride the same horse and perform under the same discipline category (English/Western) in a division.
Upon receipt of Entry Form and payment, AWL will assign each rider/horse combo a number and send instructions on how to submit videos.
Event Tests, Rules & Entry Form will be posted to this webpage by August 6th. For other questions contact the show manager by selecting “Equestrian” on our Contact Form.