Athletes Without Limits/DC Strokes Rowing Program
DC’s Integrated Rowing Program
Athletes Without Limits has partnered with DC Strokes and the US Parlympic Military Rowing Program to form an integrated group of high school athletes, athletes with physical disability and athletes with intellectual disability training and racing together. The program is based out of the Anacostia Community Boathouse in Washington DC.
Below is a list of many of the regatta’s the team has competed in annually. For a current schedule of upcoming events visit the AWL’s DC Sports Website Calendar.
- Stonewall Regatta/Washington, DC
- VA Boat Club Sprints/Richmond, VA
- Independence Day Regatta/Philadelphia, PA
- Capital Sprints/Washington, DC
- Bayada Regatta/Philadelphia, PA
- Head of the Anacostia/Washington, DC
- Head of the Charles/Boston, MA
- Head of the Occoquan/Fairfax, VA
- Head of the Hooch/Chatanooga, TN